My Journey in Niger

Life among the Sokoto Fulani of Niger

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter in Niamey

Happy Easter to all. Yesterday I celebrated Easter with the English speaking community of Niamey at a sunrise service. It was blessing to gather with fellow believers for worship on Easter morning. The Blessings, Sarah, Danielle, and I enjoyed a nice Easter lunch, with Reese’s chocolate eggs and some cute Easter napkins. Thanks to Mom, I have some decorations for all the holidays. The little things make all the difference in the world sometimes.
















Easter lunch: beans, fries, mac-n-cheese, pork chops, cornbread, and Reese's eggs....plus, cute additions!

Sunday afternoon Sarah and I went to visit a new friend at her church. We went to hang out with their youthlike group. It was so encouraging to see Nigeriens my age praising the Lord through dancing and singing. Don’t tell on me, but I actually joined in on the dancing for a short while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home