My Journey in Niger

Life among the Sokoto Fulani of Niger

Thursday, May 10, 2007

from kentucky

Last month, I had the pleasure of hosting some folks from a cool church in Kentucky. These Kentuckians went to a couple of different Fulani villages throughout eastern Niger, including two villages near Tessaoua.















They were able to encourage and pray with Fulani believers, who they have been praying for for years without knowing them.















They were able to pray for and share a Bible story with a Fulani chief who is dear to my heart. The chief and other elders eagerly listened to the Bible story after learning how much they had in common with the folks from Kentucky.















as the Kentuckians departed, I also said "farewell" to my wonderful teammate Danielle.















Congratulations on your engagement, Danielle & Nate!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger BandMan said…

    I thank the Lord for what you are doing. His word will not return void.

    I, for one, would like to be able to tell more stories to the Fulani, and watch how the Holy Spirit works in their hearts. Thanks again for hosting our little group from KY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home