My Journey in Niger

Life among the Sokoto Fulani of Niger

Saturday, February 04, 2006

week #4

well week #4 has come and gone. though the days are long, the weeks are flying by. orientation is half way over! this past week we focused church planting movements, health issues, and a few other things. On Monday night I got to go to a fellowship to meet some of the senior leadership of the IMB and have some delicious ice cream. You know me and my ice cream!

So not only will I have to learn Fulfulde (full-full-day) but also a bit of some other languages. What fun! I need to start brushing up on my French as well. Boy do I have a lot to do before March 9!

Our regional office has us reading quite a bit of books while here at MLC. This week we decided to begin reading together and multi-tasking. One afternoon we decided to go on a little walk along the river through the woods. Reaiah read to us from a language learning book as we walked. We got a lot done and had fun at the same time.

















melissa and reaiah (ree-a)





















me trying to climb a fat tree over the river

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home